Re: UPDATE on DTN Fix - your gonna luv this

Speaking of DTN:

Is anybody here at the list with DTN equipment and location in Toronto area?

I spent 2 weeks trying to tune up the dish. The DTN phone support advises to
check the polarity of the LNB, but I already tried the polarity from -40 to
+40 and tried all accessible sky sectors from South to North-West. What I
need is some kind of hint or the exact coordinates (azimuth and elevation)
of "Telstar 5 97 West Longitude" satellite for Toronto (I saw several
listings in the Net, but they all different).

Please advise - any information will be helpful.

Regards,
DB

PS The dish is outside the balcony, it can reach South - North-West sector,
the sky is clear - no trees etc.