Re: UPDATE on DTN Fix - your gonna luv this

Hello All, just subscribed to the list today.  If this
talk of having to export data only applicable to
TradeStation 2000i, or does it also affect
TradeStation 6, which is what I've got?  I kinda had a
different idea of a fun Friday night...

Thanks, Alex

--- Shadowover BillCruz
<trad_delist_payback@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Guys:
>
> I received this message from a very responsive
> gentleman (so far) at Omega support. Note the hoops
> we
> have to jump through to save our DTN historical
> data.
>
> Check out the ". . . change Base to Decimal and
> change
> the Value data to 500."  What the heck does this do
> ?
>
> Sounds to me like if I don't jump on this right now
> for my own system, DTN is planning to "render
> useless"
> all our historical data over the weekend ?
>
> What's your take on it ?
>

> The file (DTN fix) will be posted soon it will only
> allow the server to accept the new data that DTN
> will
> be sending out. Windows NT and 2000 are more rebust
> than 98 but for now i need you to do the following:
>
> Close all programs runing.
> Click on Start / Run.
> Type in Regedit and then press enter.
> in the registry go to the following location:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\OMEGARESEARCH\TRADESTATION

=== message truncated ===