Re: Need lesson on trading futures

On Fri, 11 Jan 2002 16:17:23 -0800, "Bill Wynne" wrote:

>Sorry to be picky, but it should be every 15 seconds, i.e. 4 ticks per
>minute, 1560 / day. If the vendor is sending less they are dropping ticks.

It would be tough to take offense since you are exactly right and I
just checked my ticks on both RT vendors and was dead wrong.  I must
be thinking of cumlulative NASDAQ ticks, which I get 2 per minute from
Esignal and 6 per minute from DTN during trading hours.  Thanks for
the correct clarification.