TS2000i and DBC Signal

Hello,

I posted earlier about how TS2000i chart updating is behind my data
provider during fast market conditions.   I've disabled 'Update Every
Tick' on all my indicators which has improved, but I still find that it
can still be behind.. ie.  that huge selloff this aft. on SP caused TS
to fall behind a 2 full points.... very annoying.  I confirmed that it
is NOT with eSignal being delayed

I'm running TS2000i with eSignal DBC with Win2K, 500Mhz, 256MBRam, with
a Cable Modem.

Now I'm thinking it may be my CPU speed as the bottleneck.  IS anyone
else running TS2000i with DBC Signal and is NOT experiencing this
problem? And how fast is your CPU? How much Ram?

Thanks much,
Bing