Re: TS2000i and DBC Signal

Ram may be your problem.  Though you may think that 256MB would
suffice, I was getting global memory errors and occassionally delays
such as you are describing when my system was at 256MB.  I upgraded to
500MB ram (very cheap even with the latest price hikes), and bought
MemTurbo on the advice of a helpful Omega Lister.  No problems ever
since.

Some may say this is overkill, but I can only tell you what has worked
for me.  Best of luck.