radar screen question

Hi.

I have an indicator that I apply to ~400 stocks within RadarScreen to
1-minute compression data.  I would like the values of the indicator that
are displayed in RadarScreen to be "current" as of the last 1-minute bar.
The only I know how to do this currently is to set the indicator to update
every tick.  Needless to say, this is alot of computational overhead and
bogs things down.  Is there a way to say "update every minute" or something
to that effect?

Alex