[][][] Plot numerical text on charts with .ela/.els ? [][][]

Can anyone point me towards this on the web (or email
me an .ela or els file somewhat similar) that plots in
Data1 the numerical values below or above each bar of
which this data is obtained from the close of  bars
running in data2 and data3 (from say net difference of
close of bar minus close of yesterday for data2 and
high/low bar data in Data3) ?

I’m trying to study the influence of the DOW, the TICK
& other symbols on S&P Futures in different time
frames. I want to create a study or system that shows
the numerical “net”values for the DOW running in say
data2 just under each S&P bar (S&P running in data1)
in like white color text (each bar time frame would
match – i.e., the data from the 10:00 bar on the DOW
chart would post to the 10:00 bar of the S&P chart,
etc.) The code would calculate the current index
difference between close of current bar minus
yesterday’s close (isn’t that how the DOW is
calculated and reported in the media ?). Positive and
negative values would appear properly.

Then, 2 spaces down from the DOW numbers below each
bar, post the high and low values of the TICK running
in data3, (TICK high in turquoise, below it TICK low
in bright magenta). Positive and negative values would
appear properly.

Any help appreciated/any files you can email me that I
can study or modify to achieve these results vastly
appreciated.

I’m running TS 2000i.

Regards,

Shadow