From: "Alex Dannenberg" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 9:26 AM
Subject: radar screen question

: Hi.
:
: I have an indicator that I apply to ~400 stocks within RadarScreen to
: 1-minute compression data.  I would like the values of the indicator that
: are displayed in RadarScreen to be "current" as of the last 1-minute bar.
: The only I know how to do this currently is to set the indicator to update
: every tick.  Needless to say, this is alot of computational overhead and
: bogs things down.  Is there a way to say "update every minute" or
something
: to that effect?
:
: Alex