Re: Protected .ELD security

I received numerous private replys about .eld
Protection.None have provided an answer.

They all read something like this:

Hey Alan,
I want to know Too! please forward any info
blah blah...

or

Why would you want to defeat a programers work you
scum etc...

Just to clarify. I would like to know if anyone has
been able to defeat protected .eld's and if so how
BECAUSE I would like to know how SAFE Protected .ELD
securiy is. I know that ela's are not safe. are.ELD's
and safer or not.

regards,

Alan C.