10-27-2002 date problem-TS4 & BMI

I too seem to have this problem.  Something has reset my TS4 date to 10-27
and all my commodity symbols have been changed(ie ES2H to ESH02) and are no
longer collecting.  My other symbols(stocks) are also dead, and in EDIT TICK
in the Server the date is set to 10-27-2002.

I remember this problem last year and there was a simple solution, I found a
bad tick somewhere and changed it.  But I don't remember how i did that.  If
anyone remembers the solution, please let me know as soon as you can.

John