[EquisMetaStock Group] Create signal using data of other security

Good morning,

I have a problem that I hope someone already has resolved?
I have two security data, with the same name (IFMM8) but with
different timeframe (1 minute and 15 minute).
both the security, are in local data with two different directory
(1_MIN_DATA and 15_MIN_DATA)

I would want to write a formula to apply at 1 MIN security, that it
can consider also the data of 15 MIN security.
Is possibile?

as an example it could be inserted in the formula to 1 minute, a
variable that gives back the moving average on 15 minute security
data.

I try to use a security() function, but I have not obtained good
result using Mov(Security("C:\MetaStock
Data\5_MIN_DATA\IFMM8",C),30,S) and plot on 1 MIn charts.

Is a correct approach? there are other methods to make this?

Thanks

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: