[EquisMetaStock Group] Action from Equis.

Hi ,

Last week I wrote this:

"I paid 149 usd for an upgrade from 9.1 to 10.1 EOD. Equis didnot tell me that some 2 weeks after that they came with version 11.0".

I was a bit disappointed and wrote Equis (Thomson Reuters) a mail and explained the case.
One of their sales representatives, Greg Allred, asked no questions and gave me the upgrade from 10.1 to 11.0 MS EOD for free!

So you see, sometimes the guys working for Equis are not so bad at all!

Kind regards,

Kees Takkenberg.