Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Create signal using data of other security

Hi Cocciasbano

Rather than use Mov(Security("C:\MetaStock Data\5_MIN_DATA\IFMM8",C),30,S) I suggest that you try this forma.
Security("C:\MetaStock Data\5_MIN_DATA\IFMM8",Mov(C,30,S));

Or you might like to download the three Multi-Frame SMA demonstration formulas using the link ...

This self-installing exe file contains -
Multi-Frame D SMA Demo (plots a weekly or monthly SMA on daily or higher charts)
Multi-Frame I SMA Demo  (which plots a 1-240 minute SMA on tick or higher charts)
Multi-Frame X SMA Demo (which plots a 1 -24 hour SMA on tick or higher charts)

Multi-Frame formulas plot signals directly on a chart but at the user-set time-frame (periodicity).

If you don't trust an EXE file you can get the demo formulas directly from me in the form of a MetaStock DTA file.

Regards

Roy