Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] spacing to the right

Thanks!
Al

--- On Thu, 6/18/09, Diganta Mukhopadhyay <diganta.mukhopadhyay@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Diganta Mukhopadhyay <diganta.mukhopadhyay@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] spacing to the right
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hello al dina,

you can rid off your problem like this,  open metastock, open any chart or your specific
chart & go to the " date scale"  at the lower end of the chart and right click on it &
go to " X-Axis Properties" and here you find a tab called " Margins " click on it & here you find " Right margin" . just arrenge the number as you like.    or you will go to that X-Axis Properties from the menu bar at the top of the metastock window
just click on Format & go to " X-Axis " .  i hope you will find your answer.

goodbuy