Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: ELWave Add on for Metastock

Glenn put out a press release in the last few days ago on the market
topping in 2009:

Rajiv

>>> http://www.alphomeg aew.com/, which also was cheaper. Robert will also
>>> allow
>>> you to download the complete manual without purchasing the program and
>>> also
>>> allow you to use the free demo version to try out (without credit card).
>>> would suggest you log on to his website and contact Robert if you have
>>> any
>>> queries. He is only too happy to answer questions,  in my experience.
>>> If after trying out the above you still have queries re chart patterns
>>> then
>>> I will try to help. My experience of Elliott waves as applied to equities
>>> is
>>> that it is a steep learning curve but a very profitable one if you can
>>> identify say the end of a wave 4/beginning of wave five.. I struggled
>>> with
>>> this for some time (and still do) but have found that the Profitunity
>>> indicators that come with Metastock are very helpful (read Bill Williams
>>> stuff on Chaos and how to us AO indicator to identify Wave 4), as is the
>>> AlphaOmega software. However I have to add that I only became quite
>>> proficient and precise at wave identification when I moved up to
>>> Metastock
>>> Pro and QuoteCentre using smaller timeframes to identify say the end of
>>> Wave
>>> 4 by looking at say the wave 5 within wave 4 (only possible on 10 min

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)