[EquisMetaStock Group] zigzag help

Hi ,
I'm new to this forum and to metastock programming .I need a little help please .
This is what i'm trying to do :
- read values of the last 3 or 4 tops of a zigzag indicator and average them .
- read values of the last 3 or 4 bottoms of the same indicator and average them
( find an average magnitude )
- find distances between the last consecutive 8 tops and bottoms and find an average wavelength
- generate a sinusoid using the average magnitude/wavelength that I can extrapolate a little in the future .
BUT  I want to ignore the last top/bottom that is not yet confirmed .
Could someone help me please ?

Warm Regards