[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: spacing to the right

Al,

Check the users manual around page number 118 to 123(PDF page 128 to 133). You are looking to adjust the right margin of the X-axis properties. If you need a users manual there is one on the files section.

Hope this helps,

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Al Dina <zebra7860@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does anybody know how I can see more spacing to the right of my charts on Metastock? I have drawn a trendline and want to extend it to the right. Surely there must be a way to do this
>
> thanks
> Al

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional