[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: zigzag help

H,

Zigzag is not a constant...it is dynamic meaning it will change.
Spyros Raftopoulos has done some work on this and if you must use the Zigzag I would strongly suggest you read his work. You can find it located in the files section...at the bottom under zigzag or ZZ.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hailasarmale@xxx wrote:

> Hi ,
> I'm new to this forum and to metastock programming .I need a little help please .
> This is what i'm trying to do :
> - read values of the last 3 or 4 tops of a zigzag indicator and average them .
> - read values of the last 3 or 4 bottoms of the same indicator and average them
> ( find an average magnitude )
> - find distances between the last consecutive 8 tops and bottoms and find an average wavelength
> - generate a sinusoid using the average magnitude/wavelength that I can extrapolate a little in the future .
> BUT  I want to ignore the last top/bottom that is not yet confirmed .
> Could someone help me please ?
>
> Warm Regards

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional