Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] AAII screens

The other problem I have had with AAII screens is they run the screens
on the 30th of the month but release the data to the public at least a
week. The smart thing to do is one should run these screens on the
28th of the month -- before AAII runs them.

--
Rajiv
Sent from Baltimore, Maryland, United States

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)