[EquisMetaStock Group] AAII screens

The AAII week late release date is for the free data.

If you're a member and you have stock investor pro you can run the screens any time you wish. In addition, you can program your own custom screens based on their comprehensive data, and it's very comprehensive. Stock investor pro is one of the least expensive and most powerful fundamental and quantitative data screening programs available. For less than $300 a year, it was 80% as powerful as the $5K a year screening software I used for several years.

Looks like validea.com is trying to grab some of the customers from AAII or catch the newbie's who don't know about AAII.

Super

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rajiv Vyas <rajiv1@xxx> wrote:

> The other problem I have had with AAII screens is they run the screens
> on the 30th of the month but release the data to the public at least a
> week. The smart thing to do is one should run these screens on the
> 28th of the month -- before AAII runs them.
>

> On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 6:29 PM, superfragalist<no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >

> > I just ran across a book at the bookstore, The Guru Investor, which explains
> > the screening criteria used in a few of the AAII screens. It's the big name
> > ones like Graham, Zweig, and O'Shaughnessy. It has both back test and
> > historical track records for some of the methods. Interesting.
> >
> > Super
> >
> > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, superfragalist <no_reply@> wrote:
> >>
> >> Yes, I've back tested some of the AAII screens, but my results are based
> >> on my style of trading, not yours. Like the VL stocks, AAII provides
> >> performance history numbers based on their method of trading, so there is
> >> history to look at.
> >>
> >> VL stocks are core stocks. VL only analyzes around 1600 to 1700 stocks out
> >> of the whole market to come up with the T100.
> >>
> >> Many of the AAII screens are low volume small cap stocks, which are hard
> >> to trade. But some traders prefer small caps with low volume. Many of the
> >> screens produce only 3 or 4 stocks per months. Some of the screens have
> >> books written about them so the logic and historical testing on those is
> >> extensive.
> >>
> >> While I like AAII screens overall, it takes a lot more time to find the
> >> stocks with the best probability of success from their many screens.
> >>
> >> If you have an account with Fidelity you can buy Value Line at a
> >> significant discount.
> >>
> >> Trading from any list of prescreened stocks that have a long track record
> >> of success will improve the trading performance of many systems, so using
> >> AAII for candidates is likely to produce better results than using some kind
> >> of TA screener.
> >>
> >> Super
> >>

> >> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "metastkuser" <andysmith_999@>

> --
> Rajiv
> Sent from Baltimore, Maryland, United States

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)