[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: simple coding required

Al,

Sorry for the delay getting back to you.

The ebook was helpful but I'm afraid it was not as detailed as it could have been. I'm guessing at the triple stoch.

Here's what I came up with.

Metatrader is a little different but I think you can still set this up. Just follow the list below and you should come very close to what you are looking for.

Price plot:
Set Style to Candlesticks
Select colors
Up = blue
Down = red

Choose a 21 day simple moving average of the close and display on the price plot

In a seperate window place the following.

Indicator:
{Stochastic ? Triple}
35; 65;
(Stoch(30,15) + Stoch(60,30) + Stoch(90,45))/3

Rather than a background color for the indicator you will have to rely on a ribbon across the bottom in the Expert.

Expert:

Go to Trends:

Bullish:

{CCI50}
X:=CCI(50);
Blue:=If(X>=50,X,0);
Blue;

Bearish:
{CCI50}
X:=CCI(50);
Red:=If(X<50,X,0);
Red;

Ribbon:
Check display ribbon in chart
Select background colors
Pattern ? none
Label - Blank

Attach the Expert:

Hope this helps,

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Al Dina <zebra7860@xxx> wrote:

> Preston,
>
> Instead of telling you about it and getting it wrong, I am sending you the link to download the ebook. You will find it to be a very simple system.
>
> http://www.electrolegal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=209
>
> Thanks for your help
> Al

<*> Your email settings: