From: pumrysh <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: simple coding required
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Al,

We can help but can you tell us about the arrows and the indicator?

I would guess that what you saw was done in an expert attached to a chart. Trying to write something that would change colors as an indicator reguires a default which in the case of a SMA you would not have. Something like a red / green histogram is easy since you can default to a zero line.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@ yahoogroups. com, Al Dina <zebra7860@x ..> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I saw a chart with a simple SMA that is color coded to reflect an upslope, downslope or flat formation in addition to some arrows and an ordinary indicator.  Can anybody help me code this?  I would certainly appreciate it.
>
> Thanks
> Al

All new Yahoo! Mail - Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.