[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Real Time Pattern Alerts

Alex

Metastock Professional could do it but you would need to test how
practical it would be from a speed point of view, to have an expert
attached (with 30 alerts) to all 5 open charts.

Regards

Stuart

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Alex Spiroglou"

http://www.paritech.com/education/technical/custom/explorations/three.asp
> http://www.paritech.com/education/technical/custom/explorations/nr4.asp
>
> I am interested in:
> (i) monitoring 2-5 different markets (e.g. S&P, t-notes, euro, etc)
simultaneously, in real time
> (ii) have alerts whenever any of these patterns show up in any chart
>     (i.e. a double inside bar pattern on the 5' S&P, or an outside
bar on 15' bonds)
> (iii) and have these alerts for these patterns WITHOUT doing a
specific exploration
>      for them or each one individually, or for each market specifically.
>
> Is this feasible with any version of Metastock ?
>
> thanks
> Alex
> {RU}

<*> Your email settings: