[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: ELWave Plugin for MS

I bought the EW plug-in. Loaded it up. Did not behave real well for
me. Never returned it. Sits gathering dust. I am not a big EW fan
anyway. Hate those systems that change all their past signals in the
blink of an eye and re-align to make everything look perfect looking
back in the past. I do have a friend who loves EWs who uses the
Advanced GET version, even though he is a Metastock fan and user.
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ed Morrison
<edward.morrison@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Genlemen:
>
> Is anyone using the ELwave plugin?  If so, how is it working for
you.  I
> am taking it for a test drive right now but would love to hear any
> thoughts from people with real experiences with it.
>
> Ed

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: