From: Code 2
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 10:19 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Selectively importing indicators

I backed up some of my old indicators several years ago with the
Formula Organizer Wizard in MetaStock.  Unfortunately, now that I want
to retrieve some, the Formula Organizer Wizard wants to import all of
them and overwrite newer, existing indicators that have the same name.
Does anyone know how to list the indicators in a .dta file and
selectively restore or even just read one or two?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)