[EquisMetaStock Group] System Tester Brain Teaser

Hello,

I have created a formula for a swing high condition called SwingHigh.

I would like the following sequence of events to occur in my system test:

1. 5MA crosses above 30 MA

2. Swing High condition occurs.

3. Go long when the price breaks above the Swing High

I have coded the following:

Enter Long:

Alert(Cross(Mov(C,5,E),Mov(C,30,E)),10)
AND
Cross(H,(ValueWhen(1, Fml("SwingHigh"),H)))

The problem is that the tester does not restrict the SwingHigh condition to
AFTER the MA cross. It uses the last SwingHigh value even when it has
occurred before the MA cross.

I have tried adding this:

BarsSince(Cross(Mov(C,5,E),Mov(C,30,E))) > BarsSince(ValueWhen(1,
Fml("SwingHigh"),H))

It doesn't make any difference.

Any suggestions for specifying the order of events in the System Tester
would be welcome.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kevin