[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: EST long bias problem

Carl, the easiest solution would be one that defines the entry & exit
logic rules in such a way that do not conflict with each other.

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Carl van Heerden" <cj.vh@xxx>
wrote:

> Jose.....triple Dutch to me!! I feel like a tulip whacked by a
windmill....

> Let me try again:
> The Entry signal is when the Short term RWIL spikes through 1 while
the Long term RWIH is above 1.
> The Exit signal is when the Short term RWIH spikes trough 1 while
the Long term RWIL is above 1

> 1) If Entry & Exit appears on the same bar and it is the FIRST
signal, the trade can be ignored for this purpose. It has not
happened yet in the different data sets I have tested (i.e. the first
trade has not been Entry & Exit on the same bar), but it can
conceivably happen.

> 2)If Entry & Exit signals appear on the same bar and the previous
signal was long, then give preference to the short signal.

> 3)If Entry & Exit signals appear on the same bar and the previous
signal was short, then give preference to the long signal.

> Your #2 option does not signal a trade when the two signals appear
on one bar.

> ..........hope this is clearer. I appreciate your help.
>
> Carl

The
>   Alert function is difficult to use in this case.
>   >
>   > Regards
>   >
>   > Carl