Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: EST long bias problem

Jose.....triple Dutch to me!! I feel like a tulip whacked by a windmill....

Let me try again:
The Entry signal is when the Short term RWIL spikes through 1 while the Long term RWIH is above 1.
The Exit signal is when the Short term RWIH spikes trough 1 while the Long term RWIL is above 1

1) If Entry & Exit appears on the same bar and it is the FIRST signal, the trade can be ignored for this purpose. It has not happened yet in the different data sets I have tested (i.e. the first trade has not been Entry & Exit on the same bar), but it can conceivably happen.

2)If Entry & Exit signals appear on the same bar and the previous signal was long, then give preference to the short signal.

3)If Entry & Exit signals appear on the same bar and the previous signal was short, then give preference to the long signal.

Your #2 option does not signal a trade when the two signals appear on one bar.

..........hope this is clearer. I appreciate your help.

Carl