[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Help with formula

Thanks Preston.

John, Relative Strength Comparative (RSC) studies and the matching of
the relevant industry GICS sector index to each chart, are some of
the useful tools available within the URSC tool-kit:

http://www.metastocktools.com/URSC/URSC.htm

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pumrysh <no_reply@xxx> wrote:

> John,
>
> I see several problems that you will need to overcome. Sector
> indexing is primary on the list. You will need to develop these
> yourself. It can be done and I think our resident expert, Jose, is
> the man to get in touch with about the matter. His site is:
> http://www.metastocktools.com
>

> Preston
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "johnnic1948" <johnnic@>
> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> I'm trying (with limited success) to code the following simple
> system.  All help would be appreciated.
>
> Using weekly charts, buy if:
>
> (1) The relevant sector index is trending upwards as depicted by
> its 30 week SMA.
> (2) The stock's relative strength to the sector index is equal or
> positive;
> (3) The stock's 30 week SMA is moving upwards and has been for the
> past three weeks;
> (4) Closing price crosses above the 30 week SMA.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> John

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional