RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Data plug in

Metastock doesn't understand the AmiBroker database format.

I am not aware of an AmIBroker databse -> Metastock file format converter.

Theoretically, you could write an exploration within AmiBroker to export
data into ASCII format, then convert that ASCII data into Metastock format.

Alternatively, you could subscribe to a data vendor that provides Metastock
format data and also integrates nicely into AmiBroker:

(eg: http://www.premiumdata.net/support/amibroker.php)

thereby avoiding the issue entirely.

Best regards,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services
- Premium quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for
  markets in Australia, Asia, Canada, Europe, UK & USA -
www.premiumdata.net