[EquisMetaStock Group] Setting up trade alerts

Hi

I am very new to this so please be gentle.  I am using Metastock v7.

Using a trading system (which I haven't yet developed in Metastock,
nor tested in TradeSim - but I have developed the concepts on
paper), I want to end up with a daily alert list for trades on the
200 stocks in my preferred trading list.

I do not want to have to open each and every chart on my list to
determine whether or not an alert has been triggered.  I would like
to have a simple list of all actions that I need to take the
following day, based on my trading system.

Is this possible?  If so, I would very much appreciate a step-by-
step guide as to how to go about it.

I am not helped by the fact that I no longer have the Metastock
manuals that came with Metastock when I first purchased it some
years ago.

Thanks

John

<*> Your email settings: