[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Code for comentary window % since certain date

Try the "RoC since event/date" and "Yearly RoC" indicators from
MetaStockTools.com:

http://www.metastocktools.com/MetaStock/RoC.txt
http://www.metastocktools.com/MetaStock/YearlyRoC.txt

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, aserr_98
<no_reply@xxx> wrote:

> Hi
> I don't know if this is possible.
>
> In my comentary window in metastock I would like to have the %
> since the begining the year, something like that-
> WriteVal(c-ref(c of date(1-1-2006)*100) .
> I kept the comentary window allways open, and I knew If is up or
> down and how much %. Also can use the date when I bougth and know
> my winning %.
>
> I use the following code to know the % up since the last 40 days low
> maybe is good for somebody, just copy on the commentary window,
> also can change the days
>
> Lower of  40 days  WriteVal( LLV(L,40)) % Up from last  40 days low
> writeval((C/LLV(L,40)-1)*100,0.3)%
>
> Thanks for any help
>
> Antonio

<*> Your email settings: