[EquisMetaStock Group] Code for comentary window % since certain date

Hi
I don't know if this is possible.

In my comentary window in metastock I would like to have the % since
the begining the year, something like that- WriteVal(c-ref(c of date(1-
1-2006)*100) . I kept the comentary window allways open, and
I knew If is up or down and how much %. Also can use the date when I
bougth and know my winning %.

I use the following code to know the % up since the last 40 days low
maybe is good for somebody, just copy on the commentary window, also
can change the days

Lower of  40 days  WriteVal( LLV(L,40)) % Up from last  40 days low
writeval((C/LLV(L,40)-1)*100,0.3)%

Thanks for any help

Antonio

<*> Your email settings: