[EquisMetaStock Group] General Market Timer

I have been told that in the January 1997 issue of Technical Analysis
of Stocks and Commodities there was an article by Dennis Meyers on a
market indicator that combined Dow30 value, new high and lows, and
advancing and declining issues.

It may have been named TASC0197 then renamed T17. I believe it has
been subsequently modified (improved).

Although I find other formulas by Meyers, I can find no hint of this one.

I've tried coding what I thought it was, but results don't seem right.
Does anyone know of this and also have MetaStock code for it?

Thanks

BobB

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional