[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Power Pivot add-on for Metastock

Doug, and others who are considering purchasing PP+

PP+ is the one Plug in Add-on that I would purchase.

The Problem with the add-on is in the lack of explanation with the
use of the external functions that come with the product.

The experts that are packaged with it, are lame and password
protected. So it is very difficult to follow a system

The way the expert is plotted with highlights and symbols make the
chart look great! Every peak and trough is marked, trends are
colored and even a commentary.

The problem is that the Pivots as a symbol do show up late.

Their use as historical support and resistance are valid.

The real power in this add-on is in the external functions.
they allow for Multi time frame analysis, they can create a latch
for system creation, create data arrays and load data arrays, trend
direction, Fibonnaci retracements,Fib ladder,Pivot Price, bars since
Nth Pivot.

I wish that the user manual would better explain the functions and
that equis would not be so secretive with their add-ons.

Equis and Market Angel really screwed up in the marketing of this
product.

If Ford marketed the Mustang as it did the Edsal, you would never
have heard of Ford Again!

Again, I encourage owners to try this add-on again, but this time
try to create indicators and experts with the external functions as
opposed to just plotting a lame expert

Henry1224

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "stutzman007"

<techanalist@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Lion
> > >
> > > There is any Metastock plugin that is good?
> > >
> > > Jose

> > 40yahoogroups.com>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

> Pivot
> > add-on

> Walter Bressert's ProfitTrader is a satisfactory product. Bressert
> is a classic cycle trader; and he has even studied cyclic patterns
> in nature. I've attended a week of trading with him personally.
His