[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Power Pivot add-on for Metastock

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rvalue1" <rvalue1@xxx> wrote:

> Power P Plus plants signals on the charts after the fact, like
> Elliott waves..  charts look perfect after the fact.. don't buy
it,
> other than if you want to know pivot points more from a somewhat
> historical basis.
> ETS is not bad. How about Profit Trader? EOD or intraday?
> With 4000+ members on this site, can't we answer this question
> honestly and say which add-on is their favorite and maybe the one
> they dislike the most? Do you really think you are going to give
> away the goods with your answer?
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Techanalist <techanalist@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Lion
> >
> > There is any Metastock plugin that is good?
> >
> > Jose
> >

> > At 18:48 08/08/2006, you wrote:
> >

> > >--- In
> > ><mailto:equismetastock%
> 40yahoogroups.com>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Pivot
> add-on

> > >Don't waste your money on Power-Pivots.
> > >
> > >Doug

Walter Bressert's ProfitTrader is a satisfactory product. Bressert
is a classic cycle trader; and he has even studied cyclic patterns
in nature. I've attended a week of trading with him personally. His
indicators are best used by looking at multiple time periods, i.e.,
3-,5-,15-,30-,60-minute intervals or even longer when day-trading
and finding simultaenously cyclic turns in the multiple time periods
to establish long or short positions. The same principals apply when
using his EOD indicators. It takes some practice to look at such
overlapping cycles in the midst of a rapidly changing market, but if
one has the patience to do so the signals are fairly reliable.