[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Power Pivot add-on for Metastock

Power P Plus plants signals on the charts after the fact, like
Elliott waves..  charts look perfect after the fact.. don't buy it,
other than if you want to know pivot points more from a somewhat
historical basis.
ETS is not bad. How about Profit Trader? EOD or intraday?
With 4000+ members on this site, can't we answer this question
honestly and say which add-on is their favorite and maybe the one
they dislike the most? Do you really think you are going to give
away the goods with your answer?
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Techanalist <techanalist@xxx>

40yahoogroups.com>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,