[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Power Pivot add-on for Metastock

Henry -
Your comment "Power Pivots + is the one Plug in Add-on that I would
purchase." - You have got to be kidding!! Either you are linked to
PP+, or a master programmer to figure out how to find use for this
add-on. Certainly is in the bottom 1/3 of add-ons that Equis put
out.. and then not to warn us about the software plotting in points
after the fact. That was criminal.. buy Jose' add-ons instead if you
want to go contrarian or the full Perf Systems Plus and make tweaks
to them - code is at least visible, or ETS and keep yourself out of
trouble.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Henry Z Kaczmarczyk"
<henry1224@xxx> wrote:

> Doug, and others who are considering purchasing PP+
>
> PP+ is the one Plug in Add-on that I would purchase.
>
> The Problem with the add-on is in the lack of explanation with the
> use of the external functions that come with the product.
>
> The experts that are packaged with it, are lame and password
> protected. So it is very difficult to follow a system
>
> The way the expert is plotted with highlights and symbols make the
> chart look great! Every peak and trough is marked, trends are
> colored and even a commentary.
>
> The problem is that the Pivots as a symbol do show up late.
>
> Their use as historical support and resistance are valid.
>
> The real power in this add-on is in the external functions.
> they allow for Multi time frame analysis, they can create a latch
> for system creation, create data arrays and load data arrays,
trend
> direction, Fibonnaci retracements,Fib ladder,Pivot Price, bars
since
> Nth Pivot.
>
> I wish that the user manual would better explain the functions and
> that equis would not be so secretive with their add-ons.
>
> Equis and Market Angel really screwed up in the marketing of this
> product.
>
> If Ford marketed the Mustang as it did the Edsal, you would never
> have heard of Ford Again!
>
> Again, I encourage owners to try this add-on again, but this time
> try to create indicators and experts with the external functions
as
> opposed to just plotting a lame expert
>
> Henry1224
>
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "stutzman007"
> <d.stutzman2005@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rvalue1" <rvalue1@>
wrote:

> > > Power P Plus plants signals on the charts after the fact, like
> > > Elliott waves..  charts look perfect after the fact.. don't
buy
> > it,
> > > other than if you want to know pivot points more from a
somewhat
> > > historical basis.
> > > ETS is not bad. How about Profit Trader? EOD or intraday?
> > > With 4000+ members on this site, can't we answer this question
> > > honestly and say which add-on is their favorite and maybe the
> one
> > > they dislike the most? Do you really think you are going to
give
> > > away the goods with your answer?
> > > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Techanalist
> <techanalist@>

> > > 40yahoogroups.com>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

> > Pivot
> > > add-on

> > Walter Bressert's ProfitTrader is a satisfactory product.
Bressert