回覆: [EquisMetaStock Group] Learning Metastock

Hello AW,

  I'm also a beginner and my experience in using MS might be similar to you.  MS can be a great tool assisting trading. However, the programming part of it is not much userfriendly. In most cases, MS manual (and MS Software Help) is limited basic info and definition.

  I find that MSTT can help me a lot particular in offering more in-depth explaination/example codes from MS user's viewpoint in application and resolving trading problem. In addition, it also covers topics such as trading system and idea which are inspiring but not related to MS.

  When you are going to receive input from the group about MSTT, I highly recommend go to below link for a free sample copy. Then, you can have a better idea which is clearer than reading thousands of words.

  http://www.metastocktips.co.nz/newsletter.html

  Explore more and have fun!

  Remark: I'm just a typical subscriber of MSTT and has no other association with it.

  Regards,
  Samuel

awcalhouncrew <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 說:
          For some time I have been trying to learn how to use metastock and I
think I am ready for my next step which is programming. I've read here
that a lot of the people in this group are subscribing/using MSTT. Can
someone give me the details of what this is and how to find out more?

Thanks,

AW

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM