[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Learning Metastock...MSTT

AW,

Check the group files and links sections and you will find all the
info you need. There's also a FREE copy of one of the newsletters
there.

Just so that you can appreciate what this is you should know that I
used to subscribe to several publications such as TASC. No more. Now I
subscribe to MSTT and that's it. Right now Jim is doing some articles
on system design. These articles are not the type that you will find
anywhere else. They are quite good and very informative. Roy is always
throwing in his helpful hints as well. What's more if you get the
publication you will also be a member of a "Special" private Yahoo
group that discusses the publication and ideas. For the paltry price
you pay for the subscription you will be well rewarded!

I'm not aware of the future plans for articles and maybe Roy will pipe
in and give you those ideas. I can tell you though that Jose' and
Richard Dale are members and I wouldn't be surprised to see some
articles from them in the future.

Good Trading,

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, awcalhouncrew <no_reply@xxx>
wrote:

> For some time I have been trying to learn how to use metastock and I
> think I am ready for my next step which is programming. I've read
here
> that a lot of the people in this group are subscribing/using MSTT.
Can

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM