Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Highlight Specific Time Periods?

Update:

I'm still going to use the indicator for my regular charts but I
realize after some experimentation that, since I'm looking at general
price behavior - consolidations, trends, pullbacks, breakouts, tests -
Iulian's Expert, using colored bars, is best for contrasting and
comparing the charts. (Thanks Iulian!) So now my plan is to put
about 3 or 4 charts on top of each other in a window and print them
out, then stack those charts on top each other on my chart wall.
Several rows of these should be very interesting. For timeframes I
plan to start w/3 sets of such charts - 5-min, 15-min, 60-min.

There are also several other things one would consider, for instance:
Did such-and-such a day in such-and-such a session have some kind of
economic info, how important was it, what was the reaction? Or was one
mkt reacting off another's economic news? And so on...

Another technical question: Will I have to write a separate Expert for
each timeframe? Do I need to put something like 8:15 in the formula?
Is that possible?

I'll try to post some charts soon.

Thanks,
Harold