  From: rvalue1
  To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2006 8:01 AM
  Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Difficulty getting intraday volume data

  Ketan, Do you get Real-time data into the MS charts directly? Which
  MS version are you using? I have MS9.2 with QuoteCenter.
  Which Hyperserver lite program do you use? Has it been reliable for
  you?

  Thanks for the suggestion.
  --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ketan Pandya" <ketan@xxx>
  wrote:

  > register and dload from:
  >
  > http://www.hypertrader.it/hserverl.shtml
  >
  > the hs Lite software for realtime data

  > "May the good belong to all the people in the world.
  > May the rulers go by the path of justice.
  > May the best of men and their source always prove to be a blessing.
  > May all the world rejoice in happiness.
  > May rain come in time and plentifulness be on Earth.
  > May this world be free from suffering and the noble ones be free
  from fears"
  > ---- Vedic blessing

  QuoteCenter.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM