Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Difficulty getting intraday volume data

Ketan, Do you get Real-time data into the MS charts directly? Which
MS version are you using? I have MS9.2 with QuoteCenter.
Which Hyperserver lite program do you use?  Has it been reliable for
you?

Thanks for the suggestion.
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ketan Pandya" <ketan@xxx>
wrote:

> register and dload from:
>
> http://www.hypertrader.it/hserverl.shtml
>
> the hs Lite software for realtime data

> "May the good belong to all the people in the world.
> May the rulers go by the path of justice.
> May the best of men and their source always prove to be a blessing.
> May all the world rejoice in happiness.
> May rain come in time and plentifulness be on Earth.
> May this world be free from suffering and the noble ones be free
from fears"
> ---- Vedic blessing

QuoteCenter.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM