Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Message Formats

My suggestion is that every one who dislikes the present settings
can revert back to the old Yahoo settings by doing the following

First go to your Yahoo Groups page
http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups
enter your pass word if required

Now click on the groups page example "equismetastock"
if you can not see it then it could be on page 2 if you belong to other
groups
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Next to go to the next page.

After you have clicked on "equismetastock"
now on that page click on EDIT Membership
On that page select the formats etc that you want
and down the bottom put the DOT into TRADITIONAL

Now click on Save
It can take up to 24 hours for the setting to take effect