*****SPAM***** [EquisMetaStock Group] Message Formats

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (5.40 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS  (0.9 points)  From: ends in numbers
SPAM: COMMENT            (0.8 points)  Found a Comment header
SPAM: TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY (0.4 points)  BODY: Says: "to be removed, reply via email" or similar
SPAM: SPAM_PHRASE_02_03  (0.8 points)  BODY: Spam phrases score is 02 to 03 (medium)
SPAM:                    [score: 2]
SPAM: FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD  (1.4 points)  'From' yahoo.com does not match 'Received' headers
SPAM: MISSING_OUTLOOK_NAME (1.1 points)  Message looks like Outlook, but isn't
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

I have been a lurker for a few weeks, and have enjoyed reading the posts --
but I have not been known to read them all since Yahoo changed its daily
digest format, which is why am making my first post not on the subject of
the group.  My sincere apologies, but I do want to read them all and I have
not been able to work out how to contact the moderator to ask this question
directly of him or her.

I receive e-mails using the daily digests, but they come in two formats.  In
the more graphic-oriented version, everything is fine.  In the more
text-oriented version, the links in the digest take me from the digest to a
web page and I receive the message "web page cannot be displayed." This is
unlike the graphic format, which follow the links internally within the
digest message,

Has anyone else experienced this problem, and what can I do about it?

Best wishes

David

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM