Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Difficulty getting intraday volume data

Amit - I use us: symbology based on picking Real time from MS9.2
North American stocks folder. My EOD data is fed from TC2005 and I
have chosen not to use Quotecenter for it - basically I have good
faith in TC and have not developed that confidence in Equis yet, and
right now I am seeing problems. Spoke to Robert in technical
assistance two days back but have not heard from him again. Guess I
got to call Equis again and start a written chain of requests. In the
past MS has been pretty good in Technical support.

Have you tried opening up AMD 20' chart realtime with volume before
and another stock like NVDA 20' after the US markets opened and
seeing if volume data is coming into both?

Rahul
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Athena Research"
<athena.investments@xxx> wrote:

> Dear rvalue1,
>
> I use MS 9.2 Quorecenter real time data for forex and all US
stocks. I don't get any problems in getting volumes. What symbology
your MS uses, Do you get symbols in form of us;SYM or directly SYM
symbology. If you are getting data in us;SYM symbology, try to use
SYM for getting data or ask equis support. You can chat with support
by logging in from MS. I think they will be able to resolve this
issue.

> The Hyperserver at hypertrader.it uses free data from yahoo
finance, I don't know if it will be able to solve your issue, but I
think it wont be able to solve it.

> Thanks and Regards,
> Amit Trivedi
> President & CEO
> Athenasolutionz.com - "We sell hope, in the stock market."

Which

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM