[EquisMetaStock Group] Fwd: free fno data from www.snpnifty.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: vikas maheshwari <maheshwaris2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Jun 9, 2006 12:05 AM
Subject: Re: free fno data from www.snpnifty.com
To: maheshwaris2000@xxxxxxxxx

 Hi
   one more help from my side hope will be useful for u all. its data of
metastock for future and option.
we will continue come with such things.

regards
 vikas

HI
    there is good news for all that metastock data is  free now no need to
pay

thousands to vendors.   now no need to use only six month or one year data
collected

from yahoo groups or manually collected from bhavcopies.  because yahoo
group

provides data for some months only due to limited space they are given.

ww.snpnifty.com has been providing these data to its customers for a long
but now we

decided to provide it to everyone  who do not have.

all data is fully adjusted to right, bonus, spilt, and and any type of price
spilts.

data can be used in advanced get, metastock, and amibroker.

interested parties may mail us with the subject given below our  mail id is

maheshwaris2000@xxxxxxxxx

subject-  free fno data from www.snpnifty.com
in the space of subject write only        free fno data from snpnifty.com

On 6/9/06, vikas <maheshwaris2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM