[EquisMetaStock Group] HELP - any suggestion on how to execute for entry and exit signals?

Does anyone have any suggestion on how to execute for entry and exit
signals?

A system will trigger both buy and sell signals and level for
execution has been determined for everyday.

On daily chart, if a buy signal is triggered in the middle of day, at
that moment, I will place an order at specific price based on the
level for execution. This order may not be able to execute at all, my
second plan will be to execute this order at any price for the next
opening market.

Does anyone have any suggestion on improvement for execution?

If the order at specific price may not be executed for today, because
price may not bounce back and purchasing at closing level for today
at any price will be too risky for my consideration.

On the other hands, my second plan will be too risky too, if a gap
occurs at the opening market for tomorrow.

Does anyone have any suggestion?
Thank you in advance
Eric

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM