[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Easy Code Question?

In order to further clarify.  I need one line in my simulation to work
with daily data and in the next line I need to work with weekly data.

Surely others must also optimize daily and weekly against each other
in the same simulation to locate ideal conditions.

  I literaly want to use weekly and daily data in the same simulation
on the same test.  I realize that I can load up weekly or daily and
run a test that way but that wont help me. because the simulation is
all weekly or all daily.  I need to play them against each other same
test. I hope I've made myself clear, I know how hard it is for us non
programmers to communicate what we mean on these boards.

I was/am hopeful that the answer is as easy as a Metastock code word
that tells the simulation back tester which periodicty to use for the
data in that line.  But I'm afraid that some programming trick has to
be used to pull out the weekly high/low/close.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "metstocktrader"