Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MetaStock Programming for hire.

Hi,
 I am interested... Please reply to my e-mail with more
information.

  abhinav

heitor1975 <heitor1975@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi,
May be I become interested... Please reply to my e-mail with more
information. Tks.
heitor

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mistermaxx" <jgibby@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I work in new business development. I am working with companies that
> would like to hire 3rd party developers to program MetaStock.
>
> Is there anyone who would be interested?

        Business finance course   Business to business finance   Small business finance     Business finance consultant   Business finance magazine   Business finance schools